|Versator Disc Size||8" Diameter||16" Diameter||26" Diameter|
|Versator Model Flow Rate*||1/4-2 GPM||1-20 GPM||5-125 GPM|
* Versator flow rates will depend on the amount of entrapped air and the properties of the material.
Features of the Cornell Versator
- Removal of entrapped air, foam, or gas from liquids under high vacuum.
- Efficient mixing, blending, homogenization, dispersion, emulsification, removal of moisture or distillation of residuals as a simultaneous secondary benefit.
- The principle of operation is the same for each Versator model size.
- Process virtually any pourable or pumpable liquid - hot or cold - from water to hot chewing gum.
- Heat sensitive and shear sensitive products can be processed.
- Design allows all of the processed material to be exposed in a thin film to high vacuum.
- Continuous operation (no timed cycle) and can be installed in-line or used for batch processing.
- Additional pumps for feed and discharge are not necessary in most installations. Material can be discharged from vacuum chamber by operating design.
- Few spare parts subject to wear and easy access to interior parts for inspection and cleaning.
- Minimal product loss during operation.
Typical Versator System